Marketing & Social Media Workshop for Farms & Food Businesses – Dec 15th
Don’t miss out on this fantastic workshop we are organizing with Sustainable Connections.
It is FREE to Island Grown members ($15 to non-members – go to islandgrownsj.com to sign up for Island Grown membership).
The workshop will be video-conferenced between San Juan and Orcas libraries.
A marketing & social media workshop specifically aimed at farms and food businesses.
Sara Sutherland from Sustainable Connections will be covering:
- Defining and Knowing your Customer: Exploring your target audience and how to best reach them
- Creating Content that Sticks: In a world of fast-paced images and words, make yours stand out
- Wholesale Sales Best Practices: Learn tips and tricks to sell more to restaurants and retailers
- Marketing Outlet overview: Explore outlets needed to reach the customers you want effectively and efficiently
Shannon Borg from SJI Vistors Bureau will be covering:
Instagram Basics: A Hands-on Workshop to Get you Into the Instagram Flow
This workshop will start out with the basics, but will also be helpful for regular users. We will get connected with each other and our local community first, then find others out there to Follow and connect with to optimize your brand and your business.
- How to set up your account and your bio the right way to optimize your time and effort
- How to separate your business account from your personal account
- How to find and connect with the right accounts and followers
- How to promote events & products and get your business seen
- How to post the best images that reflect your brand and send the right message
Workshop will be video-conferenced between San Juan and Orcas Libraries.